Space network for iPhones, cyberattacks on MSPs, 15 years of Pwn2Own.
• Thousands of popular websites see what you type before you hit submit
• Log4Shell exploit threatens enterprise data lakes, AI poisoning
• Top 6 security threats targeting remote workers
• Is Apple planning to launch a secret space network for iPhones?
• NSA warns managed service providers are now prime targets for cyberattacks
• Trend Micro’s Zero Day Initiative communications manager Dustin Childs talks about the evolution of Pwn2Own as 2022 marks the 15th anniversary of the security contest
Hosts: Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, and Curt Franklin
Guest: Dustin Childs
This Week in Enterprise Tech episode 493
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech/episodes/493
• itpro.tv/enterprise use code ENTERPRISE30
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
Tweets by TWiT
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.